Thursday, July 5, 2012

A BEAUTY NAMED - ART & HUSTLE MAG FEATURE




see full article HERE.
photography Valerie Petralia.

this is the biggest honor and down-right coolest thing that has happened to me so far in my career as a designer, stylist or blogger. weeks ago i received a really exciting DM on twitter from Art & Hustle Magazine - wanting to know if they could ask me a few questions for their online article series called "A Beauty Named". um... of freaking course you can. i mean - obviously - i was shocked, ecstatic and borderline sick from excitement.. so i really poured my heart and soul into this interview. i wanted to be completely, 100%, cross-my-heart-hope-to-die-honest. and can you believe when i started to do that - i realized that everything i need to be happy, i already have. you can be the most original being on Earth, by just being honest with yourself.

i am so humbled and grateful for A&H's interest in me and my work and i couldn't be more thankful for God and absolutely everything He (or She) has blessed me with in my life. a much greater power is inspiring me and i'm incredibly thankful that i've been given so many blessings and opportunities.

to everyone who has influenced me and been in my life in a positive way - you are so very much loved and appreciated.
thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment