Sunday, June 24, 2012
the past few weeks in a nutshell. the image underneath is very beautiful and you should go see the original. it's very true on how overthinking can get to you.
it's important to have that meditation time (which i haven't given myself a lot of lately - that regathering, cleansing time to recharge the ole' battery.)
i'm starting to get it together though, girls. i am. to be honest, i need some financial stability up in here. so, i really have to buckle down and focus on something great for my career and my living situation in the present - you knowutmsyn.
so, as stressful as it may be... things needs to be done.. some risks, some changes and some sacrifices need to be made.
if you guys have some tips on how you keep yourself focused and on track with staying balanced - that'd be great. :) always good to hear some friendly feedback and advice whenever you're having one of those weeks. or so.
- love, love, love,
1. $39.50 Calypso St. Barth's | wrap dress with cap sleeves + pockets!
2. Lizzie Fortunato | matching but mis-matching earrings - i just love these!
3. $130 The Lake & Stars | soft cup bra
4. $50 The Lake & Stars | satin/net briefs
5. Alexander Wang | cobalt tote
6. $22 BlueVanilla | starfish cuff (comes in silver as well)
7. $217 Bex Rox | white suede cuff
8. sorry! this one's a mystery.
9. $14 ASOS | passport holder w/ black lining
10. $298 Reena | black suede/creme patent sandals
can you pick your favorite out of this bunch? it's hard - i know, you can pick 2 if you want.
my favorite is either #5 or #9 - the adorable $14 dollar passport cover from ASOS, or the gorg Alexander Wang tote of a mystery price? maybe if i knew the price - it wouldn't be my favorite anymore. eh, not like that would make me love it any less, i was just trying to sound responsible.
ps. i totally thought #6 was a ring, but it's a gorgeous cuff! cute either way.
Monday, June 18, 2012
i am so proud, excited and tickled to death to be a part of Art & Hustle Magazine - it's hard to put into words. I could not be more grateful and straight-up-pumped to be working with an awesome team and a beautiful magazine focused on men's fashion, style, art and interesting people.
go "like" Art & Hustle here. :)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
|1 - 2 - 3|
1. $64. topshop | red stained print bikini (has removable straps!)
2. £295 ($458.) norma kamali | bill halterneck swimsuit
3. i really doubt this one's free - but i couldn't find the price.. or the product for that matter. but, the link is there where it was sourced from. adlsf;j. it was just too cute not to include.. don't you think? it's completely adorbs. (sorry, this is a new word obsession. don't worry, i develop new ones all the time.)
i really, really need to go bathing suit shopping. actually - i really, really need to make some extra money. but, look at these beauts. they're so chic, sexy, and fun. i love them all equally!